[OpenMap Users] Site changes

From: Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 18:11:51 +0100

This message is from BBN Technologies' email system. An email message to
you, with the attachment, passed through and was intercepted by our mail
server. We have removed the attachment from the email to help protect you
from being infected by a computer virus. If this file is something you
were not expecting, even if know the sender, do not accept it without
contacting the sender to be absolutely sure it was intentionally sent,
and not a virus.

Some identifying information about the message:
        Attached: "Info.com"

If you are sure this is a valid message, and not a virus, you may download
the attachment from the following URL:

        http://aragorn.bbn.com/mail_parts/066e6991d8973f13d0ead08ed309a2fded6f859f.com

If you are not sure this is a valid attatchment, you don't have to do anything
and the message will be deleted automatically from our system after 14 days.

Although this process is cumbersome, the threat of damage by email viruses
makes it appropriate. Please send email to <idsg_at_bbn.com> if you have any
questions or concerns.

Thank you-
BBN IDSG