Re: [OpenMap Users] refresh problem in openmap-4.6.1

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:21:02 -0500

Hi Raghu,

FF000000 should work fine, but you might not be able to see anything
depending on your other layers' colors. 00000000 is clear, so that
probably won't work that well as a background color. Any transparency
in the background color is generally a bad idea, since the background
color serves to erase the old map image in order to cleanly paint the
new one. I it's transparent, you will still see the old one.

It's not a bug.

- Don