[OpenMap Users] setProjectionType function deprecated , anyone know what function replaces it

From: Steve Frierdich <sfrierdich_at_custom-mfg-eng.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:55:33 -0500

I am using the setProjectionType() function of the MapBean class and the
compiler said that the setProjectionType() function is deprecated. Does
anyone know what function replaces the setProjectionType() function?
Does anyone have source code they could send me that uses the function
that replaces it? Below is a snap shot if the source code I use that
when compiled shows that the setProjectionType is deprecated.

  basicMapPanel = new BasicMapPanel(new com.bbn.openmap.PropertyHandler(
      getFrameProperties()));

    //Get BasicMapPanel's MapBean
    MapBean mapBean = basicMapPanel.getMapBean();