[OpenMap Users] distance along set of lines

From: Andrea Leone <andrea.leone_at_postgrad.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:07:44 -0000

Hello,

I should calculate the distance between two points along the set of lines
that connect them. The 2 points are situated on two different river reaches
(that I represented as lines in OpenMap) and there is just one possible path
along the river between the two points. I think it is similar to calculating
the distance (by car) between 2 addresses in a city road's network, but
easier because in this case there is just one possible path to reach one
address to the other one.

I would like also to know if there is somebody else developing hydraulic
simulation models in OpenMap.

Thank you,

Cheers, Andrea.