[OpenMap Users] Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 08:43:01 +0100

From: Carlo INCERTI <Carlo.INCERTI_at_isselnord.it>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 02:42:00 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I would like to know if it's possible to add two scrollbars (vertical
and horizontal) to a mapBean, else I would like to know if exist other
components that is possible to add the scrollbars.

If the answers are negative I would like to know if it's too hard to try
to add two scrollbars by code, to example overloading the mapBean class.

Regards

Carlo.