Re: [OpenMap Users] problem setting up the shape files even with openmap.jar file added to libraries in build parh

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 09:37:23 -0500

I think the java build path is different than the run path in Eclipse
(but I may be wrong, this is just how I got it to work). I found that
if you select the 'Run...' option from the Run icon, you get a window
that lets you set parameters for the application runtime, classpath
being one of them. If you add the openmap shared directory there, it
should find the data.

- Don