[OpenMap Users] Choosing tools appearing in a new toolbar

From: Samuel Clouet <sclouet_at_silicom.fr>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:24:16 +0100

Hi all,

I'm currently working on designing a supplementary tool bar, which I
position on the eastern border. I copied the implementation of the
ToolPanel class (component toolBar), and I got only 3 of the traditional
buttons in my new eastern bar (layerPanel, overviewPanel, drawPanel),
wheareas there are normally 12.

So, my problem is to choose which tools are integrated in my new bar. I
tried to add a new property in parallel to "components", but my new bar
doesn't seem to recognize it.
This is a crucial problem for me, before introducing my own buttons.

That's why any hint is welcome !!
 Thanks in advance

Samuel Clouet