[OpenMap Users] OMGraphicHandlerLayer revisited

From: Andrew Schulak <aschulak_at_gestalt-llc.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 11:13:12 -0500

I just finished reading through the mail archives on receiving mouse
events with layers and am still having trouble.

I've subclassed OMGraphicHandlerLayer and set the mouse mode id to
"Gestures" but I still don't get any method calls when I mouse over the
OMGraphic that is painted for this layer.

Is there something else I need to do?

Are other layers potentially obstructing this?

Thanks,
Andrew