Re: [OpenMap Users] Choosing tools appearing in a new toolbar

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:33:34 -0500

Hi Samuel,

The 'components' property will tell the ToolPanel which Tools to add to
its interface. You can add multiple ToolPanels, and tell each one (by
using the property prefix in that property list) what is should be
displaying.

Some OpenMap Tool components are really horizontally based, so they
might be too large to show up in a vertically-oriented toolbar. Many
of the OpenMap components may seem to be one button, but are actually
many. The ones that you have showing up in your ToolPanel look like
the single-button ones.

You might want to go ahead and introduce your own buttons.

ToolPanels also have a property that tells them to ignore certain
tools, too.

- Don