Re: [OpenMap Users] WMS client in OpenMap

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:33:06 -0500

Hi Bart,

Sounds like the Projection class should be able to provide the CRS code
if it can. Heck, that could even be a property setting in case you
want to customize it a little.

I'm pretty sure WMS servers aren't required to support all projections,
only the 4326. The getCapabilities() request is one way to find out
what projection types are supported, but OpenMap's WMS client doesn't
have a getCapabilities() transaction (although it needs one, to figure
out what layers/projections are available, it would be great).

- Don