[OpenMap Users] Is openmap.properites file till open and read by openmaps when a project has its own properties file?

From: Steve Frierdich <sfrierdich_at_custom-mfg-eng.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:32:30 -0500

Piotr Kamiński
  Thanks for the response. The project that uses the openmaps project
has its own properties file. Is the openmap.properties file still open
and read by the project under the hood? What I mean by under the hood is
does the openmap.properites get open and read by the by openmaps even
when an application has its own properties file? I assume it does, but
I am not sure though.
Thanks
Steve