[OpenMap Users] NAD83 State Plane Projections...

From: Cary O'Brien <cobrien_at_cornet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:14:28 -0500

Does anyone have something that generates NAD83 State Plane projections
for the US? Anyone interested in one? I'm about halfway through extracting
the data from this fortran conversion program:

http://www.ngs.noaa.gov/PC_PROD/SPCS83/

but I wanted to make sure I wasn't totally wasting my time. (I know about
the Mass state plane class in the openmap distribution, that's what I'm
using
as a starting point, but not all the state planes are conic.)

-- cary