Re: [OpenMap Users] NAD83 State Plane Projections...

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:51:44 -0500

Hi Cary,

There is an implementation of the LambertConformal projection in the
latest OpenMap package that lets you add a LambertConformalLoaders to
the openmap.properties file. These loader objects can be set with the
parameters for any State Plane projection you want to add to your
application (those that are based on LCC). We still need to implement
a UTM projection in the same manner that will allow the other State
Plane projections to be defined.

Regards,
Don