[OpenMap Users] How to maximize a Window minus systemís toolbar?

From: Steve Frierdich <sfrierdich_at_custom-mfg-eng.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:05:31 -0500

I am having problems is maximizing a window to full screen when the
window is maximized from clicking on the application icon located in the
systemís tray or the systemís toolbar. The problem is the window
maximizes to the full screen covering systemís tray and systemís toolbar.

When the Jframe window is first created the setExtendedState function is
used with the variable MAXIMIZED_BOTH passed as a parameter. The window
maximizes to full screen properly letting the systemís tray and systemís
toolbar to be seen.

setExtendedState(MAXIMIZED_BOTH);

<>But when the same code is used in the window adapter classís function
windowDeiconified to reshow the window from a minimize state the window
now covers the systemís tray and systemís toolbar.
Can anyone tell me how have the window maximize the window so the
systemís tray and systemís toolbar is seen?

Thanks
Steve