[OpenMap Users] How to maximize a Window minus system’s toolbar?

From: Steve Frierdich <sfrierdich_at_custom-mfg-eng.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:05:31 -0500

I am having problems is maximizing a window to full screen when the
window is maximized from clicking on the application icon located in the
system’s tray or the system’s toolbar. The problem is the window
maximizes to the full screen covering system’s tray and system’s toolbar.

When the Jframe window is first created the setExtendedState function is
used with the variable MAXIMIZED_BOTH passed as a parameter. The window
maximizes to full screen properly letting the system’s tray and system’s
toolbar to be seen.

setExtendedState(MAXIMIZED_BOTH);

<>But when the same code is used in the window adapter class’s function
windowDeiconified to reshow the window from a minimize state the window
now covers the system’s tray and system’s toolbar.
Can anyone tell me how have the window maximize the window so the
system’s tray and system’s toolbar is seen?

Thanks
Steve