RE: [OpenMap Users] Query regarding loading Maps in Openmap

From: Laura Paterson <laura.paterson_at_generaldynamics.uk.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 09:43:18 -0000

Hi,

I am using the drawing tool layer for drawing rectangles onto my map, and
have noticed that I can only draw an area at most 180 degrees wide, then it
wraps around to the other side of the screen.

Although I am using my own extended versions of the classes, the same
behaviour occurs using the online Openmap demo.

Does anyone know why this happens, and how I can allow it to draw on an area
greater than 180 degrees?

Regards,
Laura

General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited
Registered in England and Wales No. 1911653
Registered Office: 100 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6JA