Re: [OpenMap Users] Query regarding loading Maps in Openmap

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:37:41 -0500

Hi Laura,

You can't draw things that span an area greater than 180, the
OMGraphics loose track of which side is in. If you want to create an
area that big, you have to create two in a list and paint accordingly.
Drawing is a different issue. I guess you could modify the code to
pick a side when the OMGraphic is small, and stick with that same side
if the OMGraphic gets too big. Anyway, this is a documented
limitation. :)

- Don