[OpenMap Users] Slowee computers have drawnings hidden by map overlay

From: Steve Frierdich <sfrierdich_at_custom-mfg-eng.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:12:50 -0500

I am running openmaps on a 750 MHz computer. When I run smple example in
openmaps, the example that uses the route layer class to draw lines, the
lines that are drawn are hidden by the map overlay. If I run the same
example on a 1.6 GHz computer the lines are not hidden by the map
overlay. Does anyone know how to fix the problem so the so the lines are
not hidden on the slower computer?

Thanks
Steve
727 455 4668