[OpenMap Users] Drawing EditorTool problems

From: Gatrell, Mark (UK) <"Gatrell,>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:00:08 +0000

Hi all

        I am trying to use the Drawing Editor Tool in v4.6.1 and am having difficulties.
        The drawing of the graphics is no problem, But when it comes to modifying them, I find that I cannot drag them or resize them as expected.

Has anyone else found this problem and if so, Is there a fix?

Thanks for your help

Regards

Mark.

P.S. I am trawling through the code, If I find anything I will re-post accordingly.. Cheers.