Re: [OpenMap Users] Re-centre Map in 4.6.1

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 07:34:44 -0500

You only have to make sure your data sources are ready to be used by an
applet (in a jar, or accessable via http to the server machine only).
We have an openmap demo applet here:

http://openmap.bbn.com/demo

Look at the omapplet.html page for the applet setup details. The
openmap.properties file, if you are using it, needs to be in the
codebase next to the html page.

- Don