[OpenMap Users] RpfLayer repaint

From: James Wu <jwu_at_globalinfotek.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:09:11 -0500

Hello,

I am using RpfLayer to display a map. I tried to change "opaque"
property programmatically, but the layer does not take effect itself
unless I manually resize the frame of the map. Why layer's repaint()
function does not refresh map? Someone help me please.

Thanks
-James

// sample code
Layer layer = ...; //get the RpfLayer

Properties props = layer.getProperties(null);
props.setProperty("cadrg.opaque", "255");
layer.setProperties(props);

layer.repaint();