[OpenMap Users] setting DCW map fill color

From: Peter Wilkes <pwilkes_at_cowpie.acm.vt.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:27:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

        my client has asked us to have the option of printing our openmap
map in grayscale with white background and black icons on top. i have
figured out how to set the background color of the map programmatically
and i can see how to change the color of the DCW layers in the properties
files however i want to be able to change that programmatically so i can
do the following

backcolor = getbackgroundcolor()
fillcolor = getdcwfillcolor()
setbackground(WHITE)
setdcwfillcolor(WHITE)

print()

setbackcolor(backcolor)
setdcwfillcolor(fillcolor)

if anyone knows how to be able to set/get the DCW fill color
programmatically i would be most appreciative.

Pete