Re: [OpenMap Users] Re: setting DCW map fill color

From: Peter Wilkes <pwilkes_at_cowpie.acm.vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:08:02 -0500 (EST)

as far as i can tell i'm using the VPFLayer with the DCW data. our
properties are as follows.

dcwPolitical.class=com.bbn.openmap.layer.vpf.VPFLayer
dcwPolitical.prettyName=DCW Political Boundaries
dcwPolitical.vpfPath=Y:/mapdata/dcw
dcwPolitical.coverageType=po
dcwPolitical.featureTypes=edge area

Thxs Don.