Re: [OpenMap Users] Re: setting DCW map fill color

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:19:34 -0500

OK, that helps. Programmatically, you can call

DrawingAttributes da = layer.getWarehouse().getDrawingAttributes();

and then set the fillColor on the da object.

You can also set the fill color via properties.

String prefix = layer.getPropertyPrefix();
Properties props = new Properties();
props.set(PropUtils.getScopedPropertyPrefix(prefix) + "fillColor",
"AARRGGBB");
layer.setProperties(prefix, props);

- Don