[OpenMap Users] Drag n Drop

From: Affan Qureshi <aqureshi_at_cs.odu.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:26:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,
I saw an email in the archives regarding the Drag n Drop functionality in
OpenMap but cant seem to find it now. I wish to implement similar
functionality as the Fighter beans example. Can you tell me the steps once
again? I tried to read the javadocs but was a bit confused as to what goes
where. I already have a layer which is also an ActionListener for itself.

Thanks a lot in advance. This is one of the more helpful mailing list for
an open source project.

Affan