RE: [OpenMap Users] Yes CADRG is chosen

From: Whanger, Thomas <thomas.whanger_at_zeltech.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:43:15 -0500

Have you tried zooming in? RPF data usually needs to be at a smaller scale
than 200,000,000. Try something around 12,000,000 or less. If your scale
is too large, I believe OpenMap doesn't show it because it will kill your
memory.

I attached a picture of the map OpenMap displayed when I zoomed in over
Florida in my application. Hopefully this helps you out.

-Tom

  _____