[OpenMap Users] upgrading from 4.6.0 to 4.6.2

From: Peter Wilkes <pwilkes_at_cowpie.acm.vt.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 15:58:42 -0500 (EST)

Ok. i'm looking into upgrading our project from openmap 4.6.0 to 4.6.2

i don't particularly like using deprecated methods and noticed a couple
appear when i recompiled our project.

originally we were getting/setting the projection via the following.

in openmap.properties
--
openmap.Projection=cadrg
in code
--
int projType = ProjectionFactory.getProjType(projName);
mapBean.setProjectionType(projType);
however those getProjType and setProjectionType are now deprecated and i
want to update my calls.
i tried the following however when the app starts i was still left with a
Mercator projection.  stepping through the code it seems like the
projectionfactory did not contain any projections and returned mercator as
the default
in opnmap.properties
--
openmap.Projection=com.bbn.openmap.proj.CADRG
openmap.components=<others> projFactoryLoader <more others>
projFactoryLoader.class=com.bbn.openmap.proj.ProjectionFactoryLoader
projFactoryLoader.projectionLoaders=mercatorloader cadrgloader ortholoader
llxyloader gnomonicloader
projFactoryLoader.mercatorloader.class=com.bbn.openmap.proj.MercatorLoader
projFactoryLoader.cadrgloader.class=com.bbn.openmap.proj.CADRGLoader
projFactoryLoader.ortholoader.class=com.bbn.openmap.proj.OrthographicLoader
projFactoryLoader.llxyloader.class=com.bbn.openmap.proj.LLXYLoader
projFactoryLoader.gnomonicloader.class=com.bbn.openmap.proj.GnomonicLoader
in code
--
Projection proj =
ProjectionFactory.makeProjection(projName,mapBean.getProjection())