[OpenMap Users] Slope Generator Issue

From: Lonnie Goad <lgoad_at_optimetrics.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:48:06 -0500

Hello OpenMap developers,
            I am trying to create a graphic given raw elevation values
using OMGrid, SlopeGenerator, and OMGridData.Short. I am creating my
short[][] in COLUMN_MAJOR format and have created a layer for displaying
my creation. The problem is that no matter what I set my data's major
to (or the grid's major) my data is coming out wrong. It basically
needs to pivot on the SW corner which would indicate the wrong major is
being used. I took a look at the SlopeGenerator code and notice on line
130 that a variable for the major is being defined but it then is never
used. Could this be the problem? I have just started to review the
code, but, if anyone else already has a heads up on this, I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Lonnie Goad - Programmer
OptiMetrics Inc.