RE: [OpenMap Users] Slope Generator Issue

From: Lonnie Goad <lgoad_at_optimetrics.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:35:48 -0500

Hi Don,
When I built my short[][] I created it bottom to top, but I created it in ROW_MAJOR. I fixed my problem by switching the array dimensions when adding items to the 2d array but only after I found that I couldn't implement ROW_MAJOR. It's all good now, I'm just glad I could find the issue for you.

Lonnie