RE: [OpenMap Users] How to use milstd2525b package

From: Andrew Schulak <aschulak_at_gestalt-llc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:23:43 -0500

I too am having SymbolChooser problems. I launch SymbolChooser with the following code and an icon never shows up in the box.

        Properties p = new Properties();
        p.setProperty("class","com.bbn.openmap.tools.symbology.milStd2525.SymbolReferenceLibrary");
        p.setProperty("imageMakerClass","com.bbn.openmap.tools.symbology.milStd2525.GIFSymbolImageMaker");
        SymbolReferenceLibrary srl = new SymbolReferenceLibrary();
        srl.setProperties(p);
        SymbolChooser.showDialog(null,"Symbol Chooser",srl,null);