[OpenMap Users] Access to other layers from a layer?

From: Affan Qureshi <aqureshi_at_cs.odu.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 17:46:22 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I want to create a Status Window in the application showing various
statistics at the current time. I have extended the LabelLayer and added
the TimerPing so that it updates the label string each at each interval.
Is this the right idea?

The question I have is how can I access data from other layers? Is there
an interface with getLayers() functionality (I know the DnDCatcher has
it). I want to update the label based on the data/entities on other
layers.

I am sorry if this is a basic question.

Thanks in advance.

Affan