RE: [OpenMap Users] ProjectionFactory

From: Laura Paterson <laura.paterson_at_generaldynamics.uk.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:08:32 -0000

Hi,

I had exactly the same problem a couple of weeks ago when I upgraded to
4.6.2.

One work around is to use:
ProjectionFactory projFact = ProjectionFactory.loadDefaultProjections();
then use projFact to create your projections.

or if you are setting up your app with a properties file, add a
ProjectionFactoryLoader to your openmap.properties, and use
ProjectionFactory.instance() to create your projections.

Laura