Re: [OpenMap Users] question on drawing an OMCircle over a possibly same colored map region

From: George Uecker <george.uecker_at_dot21rts.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 12:49:11 -0500

Hi Adam,

Have you considered using a semi-transparent fill color?
Semi-transparent colors have an additive effect when stacked, such that
  if you have multiple circles overlaying each other or background areas
of the same color, the intersecting parts will simply be a more opaque
(or more intense) color.

You could also use a different, fully opaque edge color to help
differentiate the circles from the background. Attached is an example
of what I mean, although in this example the background color(s) and the
shape colors are a bit different.

HTH,

George