Re: [OpenMap Users] is a point visible ?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:00:37 -0500

Hi Philippe,

When you call OMPoly.generate(projection), the OMPoly contains a
java.awt.Shape object that represents it's projected location, in the
pixel space of the map window. Looking at those Shape coordinates will
let you know where it is for a particular map location.

Also, calling projection.forward(lat, lon) will give you a
java.awt.Point map location for that lat/lon.