Re: [OpenMap Users] Make a layer always on top

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:02:07 -0500

Hi Thomas,

There's a slight bug in the examples, introduced because of a change to
how the LayerHandler places the latest layer added to it (now on top).
If you modify the code so that the shape layer is added first and the
route layer last, the routes will be on top. The examples will be
updated for the next release.

Regards,

Don