[OpenMap Users] DTEDFrameCache

From: Rick Lane <lane_richard_b_at_bah.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:32:06 -0500

Greetings,

I'm making my first attempt at using the built-in OpenMap DTED data
handlers. I'm creating a 3D mesh from the DTED data, but I'm using
OpenMap's handy DTEDFrameCache to do all the dirty work for me. However, I
can't seem to get it to return any elevation values other than -5000.

I have a directory on my C drive

C:\DTED\

And within this are the various sub-folders (E061\, E062\, etc.). I'm
creating my instance of a DTEDFrameCache by passing in a one-element array
of Strings, the only element being "C:\\DTED\\". This is DTED level 2 data.
Is there some step I'm missing here?

Thanks in advance,
Rick