[OpenMap Users] Open Source Geospatial '05

From: Allan Doyle <adoyle_at_intl-interfaces.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:17:07 -0500

I just realized I may not have sent the announcement to this list... If
I did, it's time for a reminder.

Open Source Geospatial '05, an international conference addressing
geospatial data technologies developed by or of relevance to the Open
Source community, will be held June 16-18, 2005 in Minneapolis,
Minnesota USA. The conference will bring together the MapServer, EOGEO,
and OSGIS communities, but seeks to be more broadly inclusive. A
committee has been working since July to design a program with elements
that will interest participants from the novice to the expert. The
conference strives to build on the successes and enthusiasm generated
by previous, related meetings.

Please visit the conference web site at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/mum/mtg2005.html

Note that Don Dietrick will be doing a 1/2 day workshop on OpenMap.

Please don't be bashful about submitting abstracts. The atmosphere will
be informal and leading-edge / bleeding-edge talks are encouraged.

        Allan

--
Allan Doyle
+1.781.433.2695