[OpenMap Users] Connecting Graphics

From: Chris Allport <chris.allport_at_red-inc.us>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 11:22:03 -0500

My application has objects moving around on a map. Once in a while, alerts
will come in for an object and this alert should be displayed at some
position offset from the object. When the object moves, the alert's
position should be updated (relative to the object).

Does OpenMap currently have any support for this type of functionality? If
not, I shall attempt to contribute this capability if you think it might be
welcome.

Thanks in advance-

Chris

--
Chris Allport
Unmanned Systems Research & Development Lab