Re: [OpenMap Users] How can I effectively use repaint()?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:11:11 -0500

Glad to help - the best way to get an idea of how to use the
OMDrawingTool is to look at the DemoLayer - it finds the OMDrawingTool
in the MapHandler, and uses it.

The com.bbn.openmap.layer.editor.EditorLayer might be good for you,
too. There's a DrawingLayer in the openmap.properties file that is
based on it, and it's for highly integrated editing of OMGraphics in an
application. The EditorLayer contains it's own OMDrawingTool, and kind
of hides the fact it is using that tool.

- Don