RE: [OpenMap Users] problem w\adding menuItems??

From: Laura Paterson <laura.paterson_at_generaldynamics.uk.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:20:50 +0100

Hi,

I think your problem is that the menu items require more information than
you are giving them to be able to perform their functions.

For instance, the saveAsImageMenuItem requires a mapHandler, which you could
explicitly set using: saveAsImageMenuItem.setMapHandler(mapHandler);

Other menus probably require other objects to perform their action - check
the code or javadocs.

Creating these objects via the openmap.properties file will achieve the
effect you are looking for without having to explicitly create the
relationships between your map objects.

Hope this helps.

Laura