[OpenMap Users] problem with menuItems??

From: Bader Mohammad Halawani <st202475_at_ccse.kfupm.edu.sa>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:30:33 +0300

Hi ladies and gentelmen,

my problem with dealing with menus is that the listners is not working at all.
this code show you how i add the menu to my basic panel.

OpenMapFrame frame = new OpenMapFrame("BBT Group");
MapHandler mapHandler = mapPanel.getMapHandler();
mapHandler.add(frame);
mapHandler.add(new LayerHandler());
mapHandler.add(new MouseDelegator());
JMenuBar menuBar = new JMenuBar();
NavigateMenu navMenu2 = new NavigateMenu();
menuBar.add(navMenu2);
mapHandler.add(menuBar);

could you please see what is the wronge here
and thanks,

Bader M.H. Halawani
COmputer Engineering department (COE)
KFUPM university