[OpenMap Users] Serializing OMGraphics

From: David Ward <mry_yachtsman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 21:35:20 -0700

I'm trying to preserve OMGraphics by serializing them to a stream which is
stored on a server and later retrieved.

It appears that the OMGraphics don't serialize all of their members
necessary to properly reconstitute the graphic. Specifically the stroke is
not serialized with the OMGraphic because stroke is declared as transient.

Is there a technique to fully serialize the OMGraphics?

Cheers,
David

David J. Ward
mry_yachtsman_at_hotmail.com