[OpenMap Users] EditorLayer Questions

From: Joseph N. Goodman <Joseph.Goodman_at_L-3ComCept.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:53:09 -0500

I was wondering if I could use an EditorLayer and a DrawingEditorTool to
programatically create editable graphics on the map? I am trying to use the
"create" method of the drawing tool to do this. It seems to create the
graphic ok. I then set the location, and make the graphic visible. After
this I don't see a graphic on the map. Is there another method of the tool
I should call to make the graphic appear?

Thanks