Re: [OpenMap Users] Array Index Out of Bounds

From: James R Erickson <James_R_Erickson_at_raytheon.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:10:11 -0500

Thanks, Don. I changed my properties to add the layer to the PlugInLayer
and it works great.

earthImage.class=com.bbn.openmap.plugin.PlugInLayer
earthImage.prettyName=Earth Layer
earthImage.plugin=com.bbn.openmap.plugin.earthImage.EarthImagePlugIn
earthImage.plugin.image=file:///C:/openmap-4.6.2/share/data/earth/wsiearth.tif

Jimmy Erickson