[OpenMap Users] Fwd: [Freegis-list] Announced NGA Map Sale Change: TCP, ONC, JNC, GNC

From: Allan Doyle <adoyle_at_eogeo.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:12:09 -0400

FYI - there's some talk on the FreeGIS list about "rescuing" the NGA
CDs/data before they are pulled from distribution. It seems to me that
there might be people on this list who have extensive collections and
who might want to jump in on the discussion at FreeGIS. The mailing
list is at http://intevation.de/mailman/listinfo/freegis-list and the
thread starts here:
http://intevation.de/pipermail/freegis-list/2005-April/002281.html

        Allan