Re: [OpenMap Users] MapBean projection change policy

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:32:33 -0400

Hey Rick,

Cool effect, I like it. I haven't seen the problem you describe with
this mouse mode, but that's usually caused by a top layer calling for
a repaint() before the layer with the main background (in this case,
the ShapeLayer) is ready to paint for the new projection. So, if
the ShapeLayer was the only layer on, you wouldn't see the effect,
because the map wouldn't do anything until the layer called repaint()
on itself.

I'm thinking I may integrate this into the default NavMouseMode. :)

Cheers,

Don