Re: [OpenMap Users] Keyboard Events for Layers?

From: Don Dietrick <dietrick_at_bbn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:37:33 -0400

Hi Erich,

I think you can add the/a com.bbn.openmap.event.MapBeanKeyListener to
the openmap.components property (or add it to the MapHandler
programmatically) and have it do what you want. The
ProjMapBeanKeyListener is an example of doing something with this.

Alternatively, you can extend OMDrawingTool and make it a KeyListener
(probably to the main frame, so it gets events when the application
gets focus), so that it resets the EditableOMGraphic when the escape
key is pressed. You'll only want it listening when the OMDrawingTool
is active.

- Don