[OpenMap Users] OpenMap in Applet in multiple tabs

From: Mariusz Chmielewski <mchmiel_at_isi.wat.waw.pl>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:17:17 +0200

How can one achieve to put open map on multiple tabs in my aplication
suppose on fist i get an openMap that shows a cadrg on other tab i put
oopenMap that displays another map this time a vector map format but
suppose that on every tab i put not only open map components but other
like jtree jtable and so on. I would like to vary the size of openMap on
my tabs also.
please help