RE: [OpenMap Users] milstd2525 SVG symbol

From: Chris Hopkins <chopkins_at_cra.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:43:36 -0400

Hi -

I am trying to find time to get the SVGSymbolImageMaker to work properly.
The issue lies in the translation of the 15-character code into the
retrieval path for the image. I have a plan for implementing this based on
the image ZIP files released by DISA but I have not found the time to
complete the implementation yet. I hope to do so in the next couple of
weeks. If you can't hold out, I can talk more with you about my plan for the
implementation.

  - Chris