[OpenMap Users] URLRasterLocation disappears sometimes

From: Thomas Coffin <thomas.coffin_at_artelys.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:47:03 +0200

Hi,

I'm using a layer extending LocationLayer to represent two types of location
: the first one extends URLRasterLocation, the second one extends Link.
I used to change the location of these objects using the setLocation(float
latitude, float longitude) method, and calling regenerate() immediately
after.
Everything is ok with the Links, but I've got some problems with the
URLRasterLocations : when I zoom in or out or move the center of the map,
the URLRasterLocation that was relocated sometimes disappear, depending on
the center and the scale of the map.
I tried using setGraphicLocations right after the call to setLocation, with
the same latitude and longitude, and the problem remains.
Note that when I change the location of a URLRasterLocation, I change also
the location of the Links that start or end at this point, and they are
always painted correctly.
I'm using openmap 4.6.1.
Any idea ?

Thomas Coffin