[OpenMap Users] 2525B set complete?

From: Nagiel, Shahak \(Mission Systems\) <"Nagiel,>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 10:44:28 -0400

Is the PNG data set complete, given all permutations of symbols codes?

We were hoping to transition from our current API, which relies on the
creaky GSD (C++ -based) library to a pure, native Java approach when
rendering symbology in the maps. However, there appear to be symbol
codes in our application (e.g. SOGPIR----H----) which render correctly
using GSD, but do not return anything using the OpenMap 2525B API. (It
appears there's no such PNG file by that name, nor in the DISA jar files
either.)

So, is there an extended set out there, or are some of these codes
redundant (and detectable programmatically)?

Thanks,

Shahak Nagiel <mailto:shahak.nagiel_at_ngc.com>
Software Engineer
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems